We have fixed the issues in the V2.0 including:
1. Resolve the existed DNN5.X compatibility issues.
2. Separate partial css files including sitemap css to decrease the skin.css.
3. Add the layout-saml.css and text-small.css to fix the css validation issues.
4. Upgrade the cssmenu skinobjects to support IE8.
5. Add the .DNNEmptyPane css definitions so that the pane area without modules can zoom out automatically in edit mode.
6. Fixed the language skinobject image alignment issues.
7. Optimized the css load order to improve page loading speed.
8. Clean up the scripts to resolve ie6 png transparent scripts, use the external referrence.
w3c standard compliant web accessible skin
fully accessible designs and layouts. helps to make your Web site accessible regardless of the browser, resolution, device; etc. Search engine placement can rise increase income through the web site.